Sunday, October 22, 2017

Reviews on Alan Kauffman you decide on him




Alan C Kauffman & Associates
4400 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL

2 reviews
Sort by:
Most helpful
peggy antolini
5 years ago
PAID ALAN KAUFFMAN 3800 $ FOR A DIVORCE HE SAID HE COULD NOT DO IT BECAUSE HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME NEEDLESS TO SAY I DID NOT GET MY MONEY BACK
Clifford Sanner
4 years ago
Worlds rudest lady answers phone, hate to see what the attorneys are like.


Reviews

 (2) 3.0 stars

Not the attorney that he used to be.

1.0 star
Posted by anonymous 
I was referred to Mr. Kauffman by a trusted colleague. My experience did not measure up to the expectation. He failed to advocate for my interests and contributions in a divorce and as a result my ex was highly more successful with the outcome. My involvement with this attorney has devastated me financially and, shockingly, he was an embarrassment in the courtroom.
This review is from a person who hired this attorney.
Hired attorney 

Great Attorney

5.0 stars
Posted by Bill 
I hired Alan Kauffman for a civil case. He promised he would offer my adversary no mercy and resolve it promptly. He kept his word. He stopped their shannigans immediately and got it to court asap. Thereafter, a judgement was ruled in our favor. Thanks Alan Kauffman. Appreciate your work and skill.


The last review sounds like something Alan Kauffman would write about himself 

and use a fake name.

No comments:

Post a Comment