Sunday, October 15, 2017

Susan King wrote No One Is to Know She (Elizabeth Lakie Miller) Is Here



Image result for Susan Michals King

Law Offices of Susan Michals King, P.A.
updated address 2499 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly of 2255 Glades Rd 33431





Susan King wrote No One Is to Know She (Elizabeth Lakie Miller) Is Here and she denied she even wrote this. Liar Liar  Susan King. How can anyone trust you as an Attorney when you lie. Your ethics are questionable.  I sent you into the Florida Board on this. You were upset because I used the word KIDNAPPER.... No you are right you are an ISOLATOR!  People BEWARE of this Attorney. She will Lie and Lie and Lie.

The Philadelphia Police Department was looking for Elizabeth in reference to Eva S Fuimans murder. Marcella Fuiman Dougherty pushed Eva down and broke her leg.  The signature on the Will did not match the signatures on her checking account.  I guess Elizabeth leaked someone off in the family when they looked at the will and all of Eva's properties went to Elizabeth and Lenny. Both of them got the full amount listed on the Will

I hired an attorney and he hired the detective. We found her from a check written to the home.

Proof she (Kidnapped) Isolated ...... Susan King signed the papers NOT Elizabeth Lakie Miller.



This page is the interesting page.


The Home was damaged from the hurricanes Frances and Jean . The home closed and before it did Elizabeth was Baker Acted. It was funny that there was no medical records or any other records like who visited her or when she was allowed out shopping. Those were all missing. A note of Baker Act would be on her record including the visit of her Psychiatrist. It should also say what medications she was taking, her vitals . Everyone else's family we contacted had those records.  I was told by the attorney of Elysum off the record that Susan King got all the records from a John Shrills as soon as she found out Elizabeth was getting another attorney. Even though the Cunninghams extorted Elizabeth out of over $30,000.00 they did do her a favor of getting rid of Susan King.



Would you live here? This attorney forced my Mother in Law to live in these conditions after a hurricane and would not allow her to call me to rescue her!





There are no records according to Elysium,



Sleeping arrangements during and after the hurricane Jean and Frances. I called the red cross to find her since she was kidnapped by her attorney and a note on her form stated not to let anyone know she was there. You can see that above.  My Mother in Law told her attorney she wanted to call me and ask me to get her . The attorney Susan King said no they don't want you. Susan King was only after her money. She was worth over $2,000,000.00 in one account.the other account she was worth $1,500,000.00
Needles on the floors disgraceful
The hallways outside the rooms Disgraceful and the courts allow this.
I was told they could not find the records... the records are here!
This is the condition the residents had to endure. Held as captives by Guardians.
The Kitchen
Black Mold
This is where Susan King kept Elizabeth and were Elizabeth had attack King because of the conditions after the hurricane. Deadly mold ! Broken windows ! The place was condemn! But according to Susan King, Elizabeth's family which had a room, no mold, had air conditioning, were not suited to take care of her. If I had seen this I would have removed Elizabeth immediately, even though I didn't like my mother in law. No human should have to live in this kind of squalor!.

This is Loretta Miller Susan Michal King Come on Susan sue me.. I want to go to court with you. I want to bring you to court to talk about how you stole out of an account AR MILLER TRUST FUND that you had no standing with in Pennsylvania. The Judge in Philadelphia ruled that! And there is a court order your Attorney got that you  had no standing ordered to return everything you were paid and you are wanted in Philadelphia . 


from Ripoff Report

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/susan-m-king-attorney/boynton-beach-florida-33436/susan-m-king-attorney-conned-me-out-of-tons-of-money-and-signing-a-contract-for-service-t-1257704

*Author of original report: this is a retraction to my report  ( the author must have retracted under threats of being sued..)   The author wrote this.. and 2 families can not be all wrong


My mother was becoming incompetent from Alzheimer's disease and her relatives and friends were threatening her to go to a lawyer and sign her money to them. the extorters weren't charged. I had to go to court and declare my mother incompetent so they couldn't make her sign anything. I hired Susan King of Boca Raton, FL to represent me and my mother. Susan King first ran a background check on me and told me that I could be my mother's guardian with lesser restrictions with no problem. Half way thru the proceedure she lied and said I have a felony conviction in my past and couldn't be my mother's guardian. I was conned. She placed a friend named bonnie stevens as property guardian and  and I was in charge of my mother. When all was signed they started making threats against my life. I realized this was an extortion kidnapping racket on the elderly and I was conned into signing a contract and giving her 10,000 dollars from my mother's estate. If you care about your elderly parents help bring these people to justice because your parents will be there next victims. Steve, Boynton Beach,Florida

He retracted stating this:

I am retracting my report and statements about Susan King. I misunderstood what she was telling me. She didn't con me out of money and it wasn't a kidnapping racket.  thank you very much and have a nice day. Steve Busman, boynton beach, Florida.  


I found Steve Busman on Facebook   he wrote to me when I questioned why he retracted.


You wrote so many "he and she's" I don't know who you are talking about. I know that there is a lot of wrong doing going on and I am doing my best to expose all of the criminals involved. but I really don't know who you are.


Steven Busman
what happened is that susan king found a nattorney that wanted to play with her fat disguisting whale blubber ass so I decided that this is what this attorney deserves in his life. susan kings fat ugly disgusting whale blubber ass in his face. so I retracted and now he's playing with susan king's fat disgusting whale blubber ass.











No comments:

Post a Comment