Saturday, October 14, 2017

Daughter of Sam... Elizabeth Lakie Miller

Let me give you some background, Elizabeth Lakie Miller was a thief and I caught her several times stealing out of an apartment I rented from her after I married Jordan I sold my own home and moved in with Jordan because E. Lakie Miller didnt want Jordan to move out. If Jordan moved she would loose control over him.

We owned 647 Bainbridge St to 639 Bainbridge St in Philadelphia  The property 639  Bainbridge is where my mother in law kept all her crap including things she stole out of the apartments she rented out. It was so bad when we switch insurance companies I was told to get her to clear it out, She had papers and wood surrounding a gas burner which heated the property. There were rats, roaches in the property along with fleas. My father in law had a heart attack in there and she got me. I asked her to call 911 which she said she didnt know how to do it. She was claiming the evil was coming out in pain. My father in laws heart stopped and I began CPR on him and placed a lead with a saline drip.He came to and the ENT (engine 11) arrived and I rode with them in the truck. I was pregnant at the time with my twins and I helped them pick him up and manage to lift him over the crap she had in there. There was an path of just 6 inches to walk through. My mother in law was a  hoarder. Every place she used had this stuff, My husband and I had to move all this junk over to make another pile because she said they were antiques, We got an antique dealer in to make her an offer and they told us they will charge us $1000. to remove it. It was worthless. My mother in law said she was a real estate developer because she had rental properties and each one had a violation citation from the city on them and she didn't have a rental license or up to date on fire code standards.  

We managed to get her to move everything out but before she did she tried to sue us. I was losing my property insurance and I got a condemnation on the property because of her crap. We got it removed and then she yelled I had $250,000 hidden in those boxes. That was a lie. Because Jordan went through each box to see what was good and what wasn't . She had old kotex boxes from the 1920's, old clothes that had mold and was rotting away. 

They claim hoarders have a mental issue and after telling Jordan this we went to a family counselor to figure out how to handle this. The apartment we were living in the basement we had the same problem. I got lung infections where I could not breath in the apartment and decided to buy a home and move. My In laws at that point told use they would clear all this out and never did. I bought the home The settlement was the week I was suppose to deliver with my twins I got very sick and then went into labor. One baby was born deceased and my Marc was born healthy, I brought Marc home and he developed ear infections throat infection allergies and our home was ready and we moved. All my illness I had cleared up and my mother in law decided she was not going to talk to me again. That was the best day of my life. The best 2 years of my life

But Jordan wanted a family relationship with his mother, I was fine with his father. He always came over when it was time to eat and I fed him, made him fresh coffee , he loved sampling my homemade chicken soup and matzah balls. I made middle eastern food and he just could not get enough of it. 

I attended family holidays meals and fell asleep or pretended to go to sleep since I knew if I spoke to her I would be accused of something I didn't do.  I kept my distance with her but was friends with her sister Eva. Again Eva was over my house all the time. When I would see her walking I would pull the car over and offer her a ride. I would walk to her home with a shovel when it snowed and shoveled and salt the sidewalk.  Eva was my favorite of Jordan's family plus we were both in the Eastern Star and the Golden Link together. I would sit with her during Friday night services when I was single and a teenager. Eva was my friend as well as my mother's friend.

Leonard was my mother in laws brother . Let me tell you a little about him . He had 4 social security numbers he was arrested many times. He stole tools and was a hoarder also. He would visit my mother in law and demand she give him money. She would give him cash.  One day he said he needed surgery , she gave him $20,000 and he went on a cruise with his live in girlfriend.  

Leonard lost his home  and moved in with Eva. He was suppose to help her. He moved his daughter in who was a drug addict Marcee.   Eva called me said money was missing from her checking account and Eva caught Marcee calling the bank and moving the money into her account. Eva said Marcee took closely to $150,000 out of her teachers retirement account. Jordan and I went down to 2nd street   to see Eva. We sat with her for 3 hours and when Marcee came home from her drug run we got up to leave I said "are you sure you don't want to leave with us". She refused Then I said  "ok we changed the password on your account and we'll keep the checks. If you want to write a check Jordan or I will pick you up and drive you over to our home to write it" That night Eva fell on the floor on purpose left to lay there 5 hours until Leonard came home and was taken to the hospital. My husband 2 days later had an cardiac arrest and was taken to the hospital also. He was in ICU and Eva was 2 floors above him. I visited Eva and when Leonard wasn't there Eva told me the story that Marcee got angry and pulled her out of the chair and hit her until she fell on the floor. At that point I said you are not going back there you are coming home with me.  Eva died shortly after that.  The cause of death was not very clear but somehow I got blamed

His daughter Marcee was a drug addict and my mother in law knew she stole money from Eva, pushed her down to break Eva's hip and didn't want Leonard feeling hurt if so she insisted she would not go to the police instead she sent her to a rehab. She also told Leonard she didn't want her back in a house she owned through Eva Will she forged her signature on. 

Marcee moved back in and all hell broke. Elizabeth Lakie Miller decided to evict everyone from the house and she begged me to do it. I refused her. The reason why I refused her was I just had open heart surgery and wasn't in any shape to deal with my mother in laws crisis. She said I was hateful for refusing. My surgery was very complicated I had died on the table during it. My mother in law did not once called me in the hospital or even visited me. Not even a card. 

My husband begged me and Elizabeth cried in front of him I said I don't want to be accused of anything because of this. And she promised me she would not.  I got my attorney Harry Sher to write up the papers and below is the eviction




When the sheriff was evicting Marcee's son who was fist fighting and finally got cuffed,  Marcee came home and punched me right in the chest where my stitches were. I ended up filing criminal charges on her and getting a stay away order on all of them for my family and my mother in law. Below are the papers.




Jordan and I were moving to South Florida and Jordan insisted we take her. Against my better judgement I bought her a condo in Century Village  and placed her name on the deed with mine and Jordan's. Big Mistake.

Being nice I got 4 seats at a Chabad in Boca Raton for the High Holidays. She didnt want to go. Before all this I took her to a kosher supermarket Glicks and she bought soup and chicken.  She called me during the service and she knew my phone would be off. When I got into the car to drive back to West Palm I had a voice mail she was sick and wanted to go to the hospital. I called her and told her I was going to be there in 20 mins to get ready and took the turnpike. When I got there she was sitting with her next door neighbor Clair talking in her nightgown.  I said get ready It took her 1 hour to get ready because she needed to put on make up

When we got to the hospital and the nurse took her in she told the nurse I hit her in the stomach.I opened her curtain and said I did what? Then she said I am kidding I knew this was the beginning of the same crap she did in Philadelphia. 

She complained  about the hospital and the doctor to me and that she wasn't treated properly She told the doctor I was hiding my husband's medicines. She told the doctors she didn't know why she was served a stay away order on my Marc when he was 3 years old for a sexual assault by trying to cut off his penis she said it was a joke but a knife cut on his penis was not a joke and her visitation with him was limited to 30 mins with me or Jordan present.  I just stopped her from seeing him since she was dangerous.

Two days before Jordan died he told me he was sorry for allowing her to accuse me of things to permit her to do me harm and he should have stood up to her. He then told me of all the abuse she did to him which included hitting him with pots and pans, throwing him out in the yard when it was snowing without a coat because he liked dogs so she told him to live like one. His Grandmother brought him back in and he developed pneumonia  

I found this in her records marked Jordan.  Jordan never received this or even knew about it 
The following was written by Elizabeth Lakie Miller after she got the stay away protective order on Marcus








I found this in my husbands files.. Is this normal? But Florida Family Services says she is normal and refused to look at the Philadelphia's Doctors records where she says her husband lives in a pantry and talks to her during breakfast and her sisters talk to her all night and tells her what to do?  Daughter of Sam?

My Mother in Law got angry at me when I began going through her accounts after she asked me to write a check as a birthday present for her nephew Scott. I did and as I began to bring her check book deposits and debits up to date I found several checks written out to Leonard and she knew their was a protective order on her for this extortion, He wanted $1,000 a week and I could not figure for what?
this was one of the checks way after the stayaway order

She told the Doctors I was stealing her money and to call Department of Family Services on me. They looked at my accounting and found nothing wrong.  My husband went to see his mother in the hospital where they found the cause of her pain was not from me punching her in her stomach but 3 stones in the gallbladder duct. She had claimed she had her gallbladder removed and she never did . It was said for pitty

She wanted to go home to my house after the gallbladder surgery but I sent her to a Kosher Nursing home called the Menorah Home. They could not wait until her 30 days she was entitled to by Medicare was up to get rid of her. But before she was discharged Jordan died. I went to the Menorah house to tell her and she said to me What did you do to kill him. That was it... I walked out .. The day of the funeral I called the home and asked them to get her ready to be picked up. She refused to attend her own son's funeral. Instead she called the police and told them I killed Jordan. 2 days later after she called the police she wanted to come to my house for me to take care of her. I refused. They said am I abandoning her I said no she has accused me of many things in the past few days I don't want her in my home, The Menorah home got an attorney Susan King and the real problems began.

No comments:

Post a Comment