Saturday, October 14, 2017

Alan Kauffman her Guardian Attorney as well as Randy Schlanger repeated lies



I made a promise to Jordan to take care of his mother the week he died. He told me his mother was crazy ( already knew that) and to get her the help she needed because he didn't have the guts to do it all his life. I knew that also.

Elizabeth Lakie Miller told me she was top in her high school at South Philadelphia High for Girls. Let me put it this way I was no angel in High School. I cut classes because I was bored. I wrote up teachers notes and sold them because I was an artist and was able to copy teachers signatures. I made and sold hall passes, I was bored in class because they didnt go fast enough for me so I day dreamed. I went to summer school for the classes.  I did  well in summer school because it was only 6 weeks of class and they covered everything fast and I got A's. I rather go to summer school or to a fast pace school then sit in a classroom with teachers who were bored with their work and who bored me.

I got the background on the Lakie name .

 But let me explain how she got that name. It is very simple. My mother had a friend named Sylvia Nolen.  I liked Sylvia the moment I met her.  I liked her husband Ruby also. Sylvia knew "Lakie" since she was a child and living on 2nd Street. The Jewish Community on and off South Street all knew each other . When a male child reached 13 everyone was invited to the Bar Mitzvah. A child was born and named in the shul everyone came. Everyone celebrated. Sylvia knew Rose, "Lakie's" mother,. after "Lakie" was born Rose got pregnant again. All of Rose's babies were born in the house and there were no birth certificates or were they registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Rose gave birth to a baby girl and named her Leah and called her Lakie. Elizabeth was jealous of her newborn sister and decided to smother her with a pillow. Lakie died and Elizabeth took on the name. The body of the baby was buried in the back yard so that Elizabeth would not be charged with murder. Instead the family had her committed to Byberry Mental Institution where she went through electric shock treatment.

After I married Jordan, "Lakie" told people , everyone who would listen to her that I was committed in Byberry and had electric shock treatments. I am an artist and I knew as an artist I had to educate myself in a combined field to eat .  I went to Temple and took Graduate classes in Art Therapy and one of my internships was at Byberry with the Special Education Mentally Challenged Children of Woodhaven School part of Temple University.  I also worked for the Philadelphia Public Schools were I was sent to the Key School in South Philadelphia to work with the Special Needs programs on a one on one bases. This was before I married Jordan. ( By the way I got an A in the Art Therapy Classes and loved it). When I was engaged to Jordan "Lakie " asked me what I do. I told her I was working part time for Shriners Hospital . That I was trained at Temple University and worked at Byberry and the Public schools for training. Her face turn white then red.  She said something funny to me which I should have taken it as a foreshadowing. She mentioned the electric therapy rooms and were they still in use. I told her that was not my department and where they kept the criminally insane was in another building that was being closed.

She insisted on going shopping with me to find a wedding dress. I found one that I loved and she tried to talk me out of it. I was getting 2nd thoughts on marrying Jordan because of his mother. Lakie talked vile about Jordan's first wife and I could see that the issues she had came from Lakie's imagination or her confabulation of stories she watch on the soap opera's.  Jordan asked me to marry him again and flashed a ticket to Las Vegas with the information of a civil wedding. No Lakie. Sounded good to me. We eloped.


"Lakie" told everyone when I was pregnant that Jordan and I were not married when I conceived. And that Marc was not Jordan's son. Alan Kauffman her Guardian Attorney as well as Randy Schlanger  repeated this.

She also said I was not my mother and fathers child that I was found wondering and they took me in and I was not Jewish.  Alan Kauffman her Guardian Attorney  as well as Randy Schlanger repeated this. Which according to Jewish Law my son Marc was not Jewish since Judaism is on the mother's side.





To show you the name Lakie was not her name and was used because she wanted her mother to love her more because she took on the name of a sister she smothered we have Jordan's birth Certificate.

We have a US Censor that she used for her passport As soon as I find it I will add that on in another blog


Alan Kauffman her Guardian Attorney  as well as Randy Schlanger repeated lies about me and my son as well as my husband to get the money and removed her from a home and never registered in court of the move

No comments:

Post a Comment